Screenpresso 2.1.2 Crack + License Code Free Download
Screenpresso Crack captures your desktop (screenshots and HD videos) for your training documents, collaborative design work, IT bug reports, and more. It is a NEW lightweight screenshot tool with built-in image editing, a user guide generator, and sharing options.
Screenpresso 2.1.2 Crack Latest Version
Screenpresso can also generate PDF, Microsoft Word (DOCX), or HTML documents based on images and comments. This feature is great for quickly developing user manuals, training, or even a review in a matter of minutes.
It is not necessary to install the app; you can install or run it directly after download. Screenpresso runs in the background to always be available. Screenpresso is ready for business. The IT department can customize Screenpresso to enable/disable features to suit the company’s limitations and facilitate rollout to all PCs in the company.
Take screenshots, including moving parts
- Press the Print Screen button, and you will see Screenpresso magically help you on the screen:
- The mouse cursor turns into a crosshair, and moving it around the screen will automatically highlight the area that can be captured in red. It has a pretty good edge fit to the screen, so you can choose to take part of a window, or the whole window, or even the whole screen.
Capture the entire screen, part of the screen, or a specific window with the same shortcut/shortcut key.
- Be sure to catch what you need. Click and drag anywhere on the screen to select an area with perfect pixel precision, thanks to the zoom lens at the bottom right of the screen
- Record scrolling windows – does not fit on the screen? Creates a unique image of scrolling windows thanks to the sewing mechanism
- Capture your mouse cursor and capture the context
- Recording delay in the recording context menu
Capture your screen in HD videos:
- A short video is a key to reducing misunderstandings in the documentation.
- Screenpresso records your screen for video and produces lightweight MP4 video files for easy sharing.
- Record in MP4 format for light files
- Capture your microphone and webcam
- Export frames/pictures
- Resize the video at the end and change the format
- Press the [PrintScreen] key to start recording. You do not have to worry about the file name
- Edit your recording with the built-in editor
- Send your recording (PDF, email attachment, drag anywhere, or post online)
Powerful integrated image editor
- Screenpresso has a built-in vector image editor to highlight your screenshots.
- Double-click an image in the Screenpresso workspace to open the editor, or click the Edit button.
- Add arrows, highlight an area, colorful speech bubbles, rectangles, ellipses, text boxes, captions, and more
- Crop, add shadows, rounded corners, reflections, uneven edges, and more elegant edge effects
- Step Tools – Quickly highlight a series of steps – each click gets the following number in the series
Workspaces and libraries
- All screenshots are automatically saved in a widget-like panel called “Workspaces”, which gives you:
- Quick and direct access to your previous recordings (photos, videos)
- Drag and drop files to and from workspaces for editing tools, email clients, and other applications
- Shortcuts to organize, print, copy to clipboard past recordings
- A toolbar to start a new recording, edit and publish your photos and clips
Screenpresso has a built-in function to send/share your recordings (image/video) to 13 online services for a quick and easy workflow, including:
- Screenpresso Cloud (no registration required) for instant sharing with a tiny public URL
- Email clients
- Google Drive and YouTube
- Microsoft OneDrive and OneNote
- Twitter, Evernote, Imgur
- FTP, custom script
What is new in the latest version 2.1.2?
- Added a magnifying glass setting to draw the magnified image using a sharp or smooth algorithm
- Improved undo/undo commands from the built-in image editing program
- A fixed long video recording that no longer worked when the ‘Direct mp4 recording’ option was unchecked
- Fixed the video speed setting that caused an issue (this feature is only available in beta)
- The FFmpeg.exe and Tesseract dependencies used by Screenpresso are now digitally signed by the Learnpulse company to avoid “Access Denied” to specific files when using an antivirus.
- Fixed adjustment of a French setting
- Fixed an issue in an Arabic phrase.
- Updated Japanese translations
- Update the Google Chrome extension to support the latest v3 manifesto released by Google.
Changes to the previous version:
- Fixed license is sometimes lost
- Editor: Fixed display on a high DPI screen of numeric elements using a large font
- Share: Updated all used SDKs to their latest version
- Video: FFmpeg updated to version 4.4.1 and libvlc to version 3.0.16
- Video: Recovered item in the ‘Restart’ video recording menu
- Improved command line verb ‘video’ for video recording
- Embedded HTML is now displayed using Microsoft Edge instead of Internet Explorer when available
What are the minimum system requirements?
- Microsoft Windows Seven 64-bit or higher
- 0 GHz processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 1 GB free hard disk space
How to install it?
- Download Screenpresso Crack from below.
- Download Crack and install it.
- If you are using the old version, uninstall it with IObit Uninstaller or Ashampoo Uninstaller.
- Extract the files with RAR or ZIP and install then run them.
- Click on the crack, then close it.
- Copy the Crack Folder file and paste it into the installation folder.
- Visit our site Cracknew for all the latest software Cracks.
Screenpresso Crack + License Code Free Download here the link given below