SecuritySpy 5.4.0 Crack + Product Key Free Download
SecuritySpy Crack is NVR (Network Video Recording) software that allows you to quickly configure an effective video surveillance system of any size, from home or office installations to large professional systems with hundreds of cameras.
SecuritySpy’s user interface is carefully designed and easy to use. With hardware-accelerated video processing, multithreading, and other optimizations, SecuritySpy can take full advantage of the power of your Mac and deliver high performance with a large number of cameras.
The official app for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV from SecuritySpy. The essential component of a complete video surveillance system for your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, this application allows you to monitor your CCTV system anywhere easily.
SecuritySpy 5.4.0 works with virtually all IP cameras on the market
Flexible recording features provide high-quality continuous or motion-triggered recording, while emails, notifications, and alarms can also be triggered by motion detection. Remote monitoring features allow you to view and manage your system from anywhere in the world.
SecuritySpy has AI-driven intelligent motion detection. Deep neural networks intelligently analyze video recordings to decide when to record messages. This provides a high degree of precision and can eliminate false positive detections.
SecuritySpy Crack for Home Assistant
This is a Home Assistant integration with Ben Software’s SecuritySpy monitoring system.
This does embed SecuritySpy’s camera sources in the Home Assistant, add switches to adjust shooting settings, and add binary motion sensors to show if motion has occurred. This project uses a local push model to retrieve data from the SecuritySpy Crack server.
The following types of devices are supported in Home Assistant:
- binary sensor
- Use the Repository Issues tab to report any bugs you may encounter.
Enable the Open SecuritySpy Web Server on your Mac. Choose Preferences from the SecuritySpy menu and click the web icon at the top left. Make sure HTTP enabled on the port is selected, and note the port number as you will need it later. The default port is 8000, but you can select another port if you want. SSL is not currently supported, so you do not have to select it, but you can if you want to use it with remote access.
Add a web server user. You must add a user with administrator privileges or get live video and images and Connect and disconnect, set scheduling privileges. Note: This may not be enough, as I’ve seen some errors using a user like it. To be sure it works, give the user administrative privileges.
- Multiple cameras: SecuritySpy’s efficiency makes it possible to use a large number of cameras at the same time, providing high performance for large and demanding systems. Virtually all IP cameras on the market are supported.
- Easy setup – A friendly user interface makes SecuritySpy easy to set up and use. Tasks such as adding a camera, setting up the recording, or activating remote monitoring can be performed with just a few clicks.
- AI-powered intelligent motion detection: SecuritySpy analyzes intelligent video using deep neural networks to determine when recording and messages need to be triggered with a high degree of precision.
- HomeKit integration: Enable recording and schedules for HomeKit events, or set rules to control HomeKit accessories in response to camera movement detection.
- High-quality recording: SecuritySpy records video and audio directly from the camera to recorded movie files, providing optimum resolution, quality, and performance.
- ONVIF Support – The modern standard for IP video devices. Allows SecuritySpy to quickly detect and add cameras to your system with minimal configuration.
- Remote monitoring: view, check, and configure your SecuritySpy system securely on your local network or the Internet.
- IOS and tvOS app – Access your system from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV using our app that provides access to live and records video, recording control, two-way audio, messaging, and more.
- Flexible shooting options: SecuritySpy can continuously record movies and still images or respond to motion detection.
- Multi-Camera Synchronized Playback: Playback recorded footage from multiple cameras using the browser function.
- Screenshot – View, record, and stream images from any monitor connected to your Mac.
- Instant video playback in all live video windows – One-click playback and new image recording at any time.
- Schedule: Each camera’s schedule customized to record and generate messages at different times of the day or week or based on built-in schedules, such as day or night.
- Notifications: iOS alerts, emails, scripts, and notifications can be triggered when motion detected.
- Dashboard – Data visualizations that give you an overview of system measurements such as CPU usage, recording speed, and memory and disk performance.
- It has highly optimized – Fast multi-threaded code and extensive hardware acceleration provide lightning-fast performance with low CPU consumption. It runs built-in on Intel and Apple Silicon Mac.
- No ongoing fees – Unlike other NVR software, your SecuritySpy purchase is a one-time payment with no recurring monthly or annual fees.
YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD Wondershare DemoCreator Crack
Other Features: SecuritySpy has many other useful and powerful features, including:
- PTZ control (Pan, Tilt, Zoom).
- Upload via FTP or Amazon S3 for off-site backup of captured images.
- Integration with home automation systems such as HomeKit, Indigo, and Control4.
- Free automatic DDNS (Dynamic DNS) service to give your system a friendly Internet address.
- Free automatic integration with Let’s Encrypt to obtain a suitable SSL certificate for the HTTPS web service.
- In addition to broad IP camera support, SecuritySpy also supports any Mac-compatible non-IP video input, such as built-in FaceTime cameras, USB webcams, and Blackmagic devices.
- Hardware-accelerated video encoding and decoding, including support for eGPUs, allows for very low CPU consumption even with many cameras.
- Multiple screen support – View different cameras on different screens in full-screen mode.
What’s new in v5.4.0?
- Adds the ability to share photos by long-tapping the snapshot list
- Add an option for the size of camera previews.
- Delete keychain credentials when logging out of a server
- Compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur
- The universal version running built-in on Intel and Apple Silicon Mac
- HomeKit integration: Connect triggers/actions to HomeKit accessories
- New instant video playback feature in live video windows
- New feature to save a recent activity movie file at any time
- Drag and drop images from video windows to Finder and other applications
- Support for external GPUs for accelerated video encoding
- New video decoder print display in the camera information window
- Resolves an issue that causes shooting images that are higher than set
- Troubleshooting transformations on local devices.
- Troubleshooting receiving videos from Blackmagic devices
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
- Intel 64.
- macOS 10.13.zero or later.
- 64-digit processor.
How to crack or install?
- Download the life-size preliminary model from an official website.
- Download SecuritySpy Crack.
- If you are using the old version, uninstall it with IObit Uninstaller or Ashampoo Uninstaller.
- Extract the files with RAR or ZIP and run them.
- Deduction for this fact, you must now open and focus the document and organize it.
- Visit our site Cracknew for all the latest software Cracks.
Official Link | Alternative Link
SecuritySpy Crack + Product Key Free Download here the link given below